DAY #3 FUDGE
Today is another easy recipe to serve on your Christmas trays. Its only 5 ingredients but tastes divine! This fudge is creamy and full of rich chocolate flavor. I like to make several batches and store it in the freezer. The best part is you can add your own twist to this chocolate fudge by adding toasted walnuts (one of my favorites), peppermint, orange, whatever you like.
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Pinch of good salt
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Pour the can of condensed milk into saucepan.
- Pour the bittersweet and semisweet chips into saucepan and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Cook over low heat until melted and glossy. Mixture will be thick.
- Turn off heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with foil leaving enough to hang over and use as handles.
- Pour fudge into your dish and smooth evenly.
- Let fudge come to room temperature.
- Put fudge in fridge to set for about 2 hours for easy cutting.
- Pull foil out of dish and cut into small pieces to serve.
What is your favorite kind of fudge?