DAY #11 DIPPED PRETZEL RODS
I’m a little embarrassed to list dipped pretzels because these treats are incredibly easy. I’m sure you have figured out I like simple recipes that can be mixed and done around the holidays. These are perfect to throw together when you are short on time! They are so fun to make with kids. My kids make these every year and it gives me the chance to sit back and watch them dip, drizzle, sprinkle or whatever tickles their fancy. Go make some of these festive pretzels and sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
Dipped Pretzel Rods
2 cups Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers
1 cup Ghirardelli chocolate melting wafers
30 pretzel rods
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions.
- Slightly tilt bowl of white chocolate.
- Dip pretzel rods half way into white chocolate.
- Let dipped pretzels set.
- While pretzels set melt chocolate wafers according to package directions.
- Take a fork and drizzle chocolate back and forth on white chocolate.
- Let pretzels set.
- Store in an airtight container.