Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
We are always eating chili at our house. It’s a staple on the meal planning rotation. This pressure cooker buffalo chicken chili is a great meal when you are in a chili rut. I actually prefer this chili over buffalo chicken wings. Pressure cooker buffalo chicken chili is a breeze to make and is packed full of robust flavor.
I diced up plenty of carrots and celery to mix into this buffalo chicken chili. Hey, without carrots and celery buffalo chicken would be lost. Those little veggies add that hint of flavor to help round out this yummy chili. Then you throw in the spices like this incredible buffalo spice mix I found at my sequined life and you have an award winning chili. Seriously, the spice mix gives this pressure cooker buffalo chicken chili AMAZING flavor. Plus the can of fire roasted tomatoes gives the chili a slight warm, smoky flavor that makes you swoon with every bite. Pressure cooker buffalo chicken chili is a mouth watering meal that will please hungry bellies.
To make this buffalo chili even better I cooked it in the for easy but fast cooking. Now, you do have to consider it takes extra time for the electric pressure cooker to reach pressure but it still only takes a total of an hour to prep and cook this meal. I am in love with my pressure cooker and it saves me a ton of time in the kitchen. This pressure cooker buffalo chicken chili is magic in the and delivers a spicy but tasty meal that will have you coming back for more.
Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 3 lbs ground chicken (ground turkey can be used in place of chicken)
- 4 medium carrots peeled and diced small
- 4 celery sticks diced small
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 2 teaspoons Buffalo Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Blue cheese crumbles or blue cheese dressing (ranch dressing can be substituted)
- tortilla chips
- Press chicken/meat button on pressure cooker.
- Brown chicken. When chicken is half way browned add the carrots, celery, onion, buffalo spice mix and onion powder, garlic powder, celery salt, and salt.
- Continue browning until ground chicken is completely cooked through. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Add can of tomatoes, chicken broth and buffalo wing sauce.
- Cancel the chicken/meat button.
- Press soup/stew button then the time/selector button cook on medium for 30 minutes.
- Close and lock lid on pressure cooker.
- When timer goes off on pressure cooker let the pressure release itself.
- Unlock the lid.
- Serve chili with tortilla chips, cheese or dressing.