Who doesn’t love tacos?! Whether its for Cinco de Mayo, Taco Tuesday or just because, we all love a good taco….or four. With Cinco de Mayo coming up I wanted to share my go to Vegan Taco recipe. It’s quick, easy, and oh so delicious. There are tons of different variations and recipes you can use for tacos, and I like to experiment with different ones but this is my family’s favorite.
Easy Vegan Tacos Recipe
- Hard Shell Tacos (or tortillas)
- Beefless Crumbles (we like the brand Gardein)
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- Toppings of your choice
- In a large skillet bring to boil water and homemade taco seasoning.
- Add in beefless crumbles. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Assemble your tacos with toppings of your choice.
That’s it! It’s literally the easiest meal ever. We personally love lettuce, tomato, jalepenos, rice, and refried beans as toppings. Serve it with some chips and our homemade guacamole recipe and it’s a crowd pleaser.
Enjoy your tacos and Cinco de Mayo!