Easy Valentine Slime
My girls are obsessed with making slime and this easy Valentine slime is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It’s an easy slime to whip together and only requires 3 ingredients: glitter glue, water and borax. I love this recipe because there is no mess with mounds of glitter stuck to the floor and plastered to your skin. The glue is already filled with pretty glitter to make the slime festive for the holiday of love. Your kids will have a blast with this easy Valentine slime.
Ingredients for Easy Valentine Slime:
- 1 bottle of
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 cup of WARM water
- 1 teaspoon of
I made the mistake of buying glitter glue from Target. It is cheaper to buy it from Amazon and you can also buy the bottles of in bulk with different colors.
Instructions for Easy Valentine Slime:
- Pour entire bottle of glitter glue into large bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to glitter glue. Mix it together.
- Now measure out 1 cup of warm water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Borax to warm water.
- Start adding the water/borax mixture 1 teaspoon at a time to glue mixture.
- Continue to add borax mixture to glue until slime begins to form.
- Be careful not to add to much borax mixture or the slime will be hard.
Mixing slime up in the bowl.
I promise your kids will have fun with this easy Valentine slime. My kids play with it for hours, stretching and molding it to whatever their imagination takes them.
And check out the giant bubble the valentine slime formed.
Do you have any fun craft ideas to do with kids? Please comment below.