Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for purchases made through links in this post. This helps keep our blog up and running.
All Natural Cleaning with E-Cloths
I am ecstatic about all natural cleaning with e-cloths! Have you heard about e-cloth? These microfiber cleaning cloths are incredible at cleaning up messes. Its an all natural alternative to using chemicals or buying all natural cleaning supplies. First of all, these microfiber e-cloths clean using only water. Yes, you heard that right……only water. (Ugh! I totally sound like an infomercial right now).
However, I was skeptical about whether or not these e-cloths would clean my home. I like my surfaces clean, shiny, and germ free. So, when ordering these e-cloths I purchased several different cloths and the e-cloth mop. After ordering, I was excited to try these miraculous microfiber cloths. Now, as most of you know, we have been living in a construction zone full of dust. Therefore, these e-cloths had to work double duty in the cleaning department.
Most importantly, I want to be clear that e-cloth did not send me any of their products. I found them on my own and wanted to give them a try. All of the cloths and mop I purchased myself. These cloths amazed me and I had to share with others. These e-cloths cleaned my filthy house and did it quick and easy. So, here it is. Pictures speak louder than words!
Here are some of my results:
Furthermore, I’m sure you are wondering how these cloths work. E-cloth states that their premium fibers pick up over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces. Their microfiber cloths are made from incredibly fine fibres. Which means each fibre is about a thousand times finer than cotton. The water molecules are attracted to particles of dirt and bacteria. Here is a link from e-cloth that gives even more details on how these cloths work.
Here are a few reasons why I love e-cloth products:
- Cloths leave surfaces shiny, where chemicals often leave a residue.
- Their scientifically proven to remove 99% of bacteria, including the e-coli and listeria. Which is big in my book!
- Eco-friendly. I can machine-wash all of my cloths, and they are guaranteed up to 300 machine washes. Which means I’m not using a million paper towels or throwing away plastic containers that held chemical cleaners. This helps reduces landfill waste, and pollution that chemicals create.
- Budget friendly. This is so important to me because we live on a budget. I hate it when cleaning products eat up my grocery budget! All-natural cleaning products are not cheap. These e-cloths should last about 3 to 4 years, maybe even more, depending on how many times I wash throughout the week.
- Safe and healthy cleaning. All that is needed is a little bit of water. I don’t need bottles full of harmful chemicals or fumes. My kids can help clean without spilling bleach on themselves or breaking out in a rash from using chemicals.
- Safe on surfaces. I don’t worry about scratching or ruining any of my surfaces. There are different e-cloths designed for different surfaces throughout your home. Read the directions that came with the cloth. I like that e-cloth has a tag on every cloth that tells what the cloth is used for. The e-cloth is very gentle on all surfaces, including glass, acrylic, porcelain, enamel, fiberglass, copper and even marble.